Friday, September 28, 2012

My Week(s) on Instagram: August 2012



















  1. Art Museum date with Dylbear
  2. Julie and I at 149....I drank ALOT this month just to warren you.
  3. Plate 21. YUM.
  4. Dog walk with Christopher
  5. Gay night with Lucas <3>
  6. Stuffed peppers, a masterpiece really.
  7. Julie thought the table looked pretty....we were drunk
  8. Thunderstorms are the best :)
  9. Dylbear as a building manager
  10. A work of art Dyl and I created
  11. Family video grand opening!!
  12. Kyle with black hair (o.O) at 149
  13. Facials with Deidra
  14. Mini Beers with my girl Deidra
  15. Romi's a cute distraction for GRE studying
  16. Attic....completely dead. Awesome.
  17. Grillin' time cause it's summer time! ;)
  18. Scooby snack. Looks like snot, but it tastes pretty good!
  19. Gay night with Lucas and Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment