Monday, July 30, 2012

My Week, on Instagram


                                                                                                                              


   


      
 
     
























  1. Walk through campus. 
  2. Cody :)
  3. Chris and Hugh :)
  4. Hugh Hugh and I after rearranging the living room. Much more sophisticated look and feel now. 
  5. Pink and Shades of Blue
  6. Our last class before finals week. We are so over school, in such a bad way. 
  7. New floral arrangement. 
  8. First time eating Subway breakfast. A co-worker forced me into it. Truthfully, I can make a better sandwich. =P
  9. Dog walk.
  10. The marker on my grandparents grave. Took a random drive through the countryside, somehow found myself there 12 years since I last saw it. 




 




No comments:

Post a Comment