Saturday, August 4, 2012

Hello my friends,

In a little over a week (August 13), I turn 22 years old and this year I want to try something new. This idea is not mine originally; a wonderful woman started this trend for her own birthday. Upon hearing of it, I fell in love with it immediately.

This world is filled with hate, and negativity. Turn on the news, and you'll see it all right there. From politics to the latest shooting. Yet, I believe people can do wonderful things still, when asked of.

SO, for my birthday, I am creating some love and sharing kindness with the world. I want to complete 22 random acts of kindness for my birthday, and I'm asking you to help me complete my goal. If we achieve even more, all the better!

It came be big or small. It can be convenient or something that requires going two extra miles, instead of one. Buy someone coffee, help a little old woman cross the street, it can be anything! As long as it's kind and random, I don't care.

When you do your RAOK, please share it here with me! Comment on this post, or find the event on FB (Kerry's Birthday Wish). I'd really appreciate it, and so would someone who may not even know yet!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment