Friday, May 25, 2012

Spicy Turkey Panini

I forgot to take a picture, so this will have to suffice
until I came it again. Sorry!
This weeks recipe will be a twist of the classic turkey sandwich.

"I never thought mixing salsa and turkey would make sense but it has a kick!" -Dylan

Directions:
1. Take two slices of bead. The big thick "fancy" bread works best for this, but any brand is fine. Butter one side of each slice, and put them a pan. Set the stove on low.
[If you have a same panini grill, like me, that works even better!]
2. Lay one to two slices of cheese on one slice of bread. I use Coby Jack. = ] Then place your turkey slices on top of the cheese. My favorite to use is the carve-board turkey; it has an overall better taste with this style of sandwich.
3. Place salsa on the other slice of bread. I use Tostitos's mild chunky salsa.
4. When the bread is nicely toasted, put them together. And you have your Spicy Turkey Panini.

Note: Other recipes add mustard to this as well, for a zesty flavor. Just try it out, and have fun with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment