Saturday, July 7, 2012

My Week, in Pics













































  





















  1. Dylan broke my door...... :(
  2. Field outside my work, at night. 
  3. Hugh Hugh and I on a late night walk. 
  4. Hughbert was frightened by the fireworks.
  5. Happy Fourth of July!!
  6. I took Dylan on a romantic date, blind folded him until we were at our favorite restaurant, and then again until we were at this cute "Mom and Pop" chocolate stop. LOVE the dark chocolate covered cherries there. 
  7. The new and improved candy machine....you can even use your credit card to pay for it. No longer need to carry around quarters for those stall M&M's anymore....w00t! 
  8. Shepard's Pie
  9. Hugh Hugh went to the groomers! Extra adorbs with the new bandana and sitting Indian style. That's right, my dog sits Indian style. What up? 

No comments:

Post a Comment