Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Cleanse or Bust? Detox Bath Ed.

(not my own photo!)





















I saw on Pinterest a recipe for a detox bath. Intrigued, I decided to give it a try.

WOW. Just want I needed after a long and rough day of studying for/taking finals.

Everything the Pinner said was true. Afterwards, you feel so refreshed and full of new found energy. It's a great way to  get rid of toxins that we are introduced to every day. And if you're feeling lazy, or lethargic, this will cure it. After about 5 minutes, I was burning up. I could actually feel my body expelling bad chemicals and toxins. Not gonna lie, it was pretty gross. But so worth it in my personal opinion.

I insist you try it out for yourself:

Ingredients:
1c baking soda
2c Epsom salt
2c Sea Salt
5TBS of ground ginger
1c vinegar (many use apple cider or plain white)

Mix all the dry ingredients together, and save in a jar. When drawing your hot bath water, add 1c vinegar and 1c of the dry mix. Stay in the bath for 15-30 minutes. For added results, drink plenty of hot tea during the bath as well.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment