Monday, August 13, 2012

My Birthday Wish Completed!




I accomplished my personal goal of 22 random acts of kindness in one week for my birthday, and a few of my awesome friends helped up the number to 50 (which was my hopeful goal for everyone)! 

Here's the list for those who aren't on my facebook: 

  1. Watched someone's dog (switch I would have done anyways, so meh)
  2. Donated items to the Cocoon Shelter (for the woman who gave me this idea)
  3. Made a coworker bfast while on my fifteen minute break. 
  4. Sending out two care packages to friends overseas to help brighten up their day.
  5. Bought Dylan chips and guac. 
  6. Signed up to volunteer at the Link 3 hours a week for at least 16 weeks. 
  7. Convinced a friend to sign up as a volunteer for another service at Behavioral Connections. 
  8. Complimented a stranger on her outfit. 
  9. Held the door open copious amounts to day. 
  10. In the process of volunteering at a local soup kitchen this week. 
  11. ‎Bought my supervisor bfast.
  12. Was basically DD on my birthday weekend. 
  13. Played nurse to a sick friend 4. Bought a random person a shot. I find that very awesome and kind lol
  14. Gave out way more hugs than normal. 
  15. Sent a supportive letter to a friend who's going through a transitional period in life.
  16. In the process of making 22 mini gift bags to pass out on my birthday to strangers. They will say, "Happy Monday!". 
  17. Donating old clothes to a local "clothing bank". 
  18. Said hi to a stranger who looked to be having a bad day.
  19. Visited my grandmother's grave, and cleaned up a few headstones that were messed up by the landscaper. 
  20. Went the extra mile at my overnight job. 
  21. Agreed to help Dylan help housesit/baby sit tomorrow.
  22. Feed a friend's cat :) 


I hope you all have the most fabulous day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment